Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Monday, February 23, 2015

Kain from Michigan

My mother cast something on me as a baby while still a fetus. I was dying by suffocation from my umbilical cord being wrapped around my neck. The doctors were amazed to find that two weeks later it was unwrapped and I was no longer presumed to be a still-born child. What is the name of the spell (if that's what it is) that she would have used so I can find out why it effects me today?

-------------

Dear Kain,

It's called love. If what you say is true, your mother loved you enough to send all of her energy, thoughts, and emotions to unwrap the umbilical cord and save your life. Be grateful.

Witch