Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Kayla from Fairfax Station, VA

I've been doing "Twin Flame Reunion" meditations for about a month now, and I had a dream where I was pregnant with my twin flame's baby. (Twin Flame was a phrase specifically spoken in the dream.) I'm not sure if you buy into twin flames, but I was wondering, does my dream indicate my twin flame coming into my life? Thanks!

-------------

Dear Kayla,

Your twin flame is coming into something if you're pregnant! ;) The dream can represent your twin flame coming into your life, so if that's the case, you want to make sure to put yourself out there as safely as possible. And keep this in mind: sometimes our perfect mate doesn't come in the perfect package.

Witch