Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Friday, February 13, 2015

Mireya from Escondido, CA

With the love wishing bean (tonka beans), does it really matter what running water it is? I live away from water and I got a cup of water, poured in in the street along where the sidewalk runs, and made my seven wishes. I know it didn't get in the water. Is it bad luck? If so, how do I take care of it? I'm really scared. Please help.

-------------

Dear Mireya,

Why are you afraid? Generally, when a spell is talking about running water, it's a lake or a stream, but if all you have is a cup and tap water, go for it. The water is still moving, therefore the wishes are still being carried to the divine via the moving water. For future reference, do not cast spells that you aren't 100% positive will work.

Witch