Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Sai from Hyderabad, India

I want a spell without any danger, and it should be easy. I want to do whatever I want, but nothing dangerous. I will give some examples of what I want, but the spell should work for everything. For example, if I want to go to the past, I have to go back. If I want to come back to my present, I have to come back. If I want answers in my school exams, I have to get them. The spell should be able to be used for everything, but it should not be at all dangerous, please.

-------------

Dear Sai,

There is no such thing as a "give me all the shit I want" spell.


There is also no such as time travel. If there was, I would go back in time to prevent you from writing this question.


Witch