Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Scott from Florida

I've been pagan for some time now, and I don't usually work with much magic (mostly just worship the Gods and Goddesses). But I have worked with runes, spirit boards, and things of that nature. For a while now, I've been feeling like I might be cursed by possibly multiple people, some intentional and some possibly not (like the evil eye and any other forms of magic like it). I was hoping you could name off some herbs, gemstones, or just supplies in general for a total reversal spell and a curse removal spell. I plan on making this spell on my own. I'm just looking for some advice on anything you could think of to make a curse reversal spell more effective and where to start with a curse removal spell. Thank you for any response you may provide and blessed be.

-------------

Dear Scott,
13 Magickal Moons makes a curse removal kit and candle, which have had high success rates!

Witch