Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Tamy from Abu Dhabi

I have a question that I've been thinking about a lot. Maybe you can answer it for me. I've been reading a lot of books about being a witch, and I should have Poitier power for my knowledge, but I don't. Why? None of the spells I've been casting have worked!

Another question, if I have trouble in school and I know my mom would kill me if she knew, can I like do a trick to make them forget that I did something wrong, like using a witch power to save my day without doing spells and candles and herbs?! Answer my question please!

-------------

Dear Tamy,

Question 1: Most spells fail because you didn't put enough intention/energy into the spell or you had negative thoughts about the spell after you performed it.


Question 2: Honey, there are realistic spells and unrealistic spells. You are asking for an unrealistic spell. Not gonna happen.

Witch