Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Monday, March 2, 2015

Tracy from Whitefish, MT

There is a person in my group who believes I can "lend" him my power to help him. Have you ever heard of such a request? I admit that I am new although I have always been a witch. I would like advice on a protection spell for him. Thank you so much!

-------------

Dear Tracy,

Technically, yes, if by "power" you mean your energy. Your energy can be shared with a person during ritual or spell work. But it's not recommended to do it too often or with too many people.


Your friend should want to protect himself and shouldn't get into the habit of borrowing people's powers to perform magickal workings. If you want to give him a gift like a talisman or gemstones (bloodstone, tourmaline, onyx, Apache tear), that would be a lovely gift.

Witch