Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Friday, April 17, 2015

Amy from Chambersburg, PA

My family and I moved to a new place in 2014. Since June, 2014 things have been happening:

1. I have been harassed by someone online - mainly cyberbullying - the person who is doing the bullying thinks I'm someone named Jo from England. (Which I'm not). I'm trying to figure out what I did wrong to get the person attached to me and is there anything (spiritually) I can do to get rid of them?

2. Since moving, my daughter (11) has had trouble sleeping. Is there anything I can/should do to help her sleep? She used to have amethyst stones under her mattress that seemed to help in our old house, but they have disappeared since the move.

Thank you for any and all help.


-------------

Dear Amy,

1.  You most likely did nothing karmically to have this person harass you. It all has to  do with their crazy ass and their inability to understand that you are not Jo. If the harassment is happening on social media (i.e. FaceBook or Twitter) then block them. If you've done this and nothing has changed then it's time to put them in the freezer!


You'll need a freezer safe bag filled half way with water, if possible a picture of them (or just write their name of a piece of paper), and a black pen.

On the back of the picture/paper write: LEAVE ME ALONE. Put the picture/paper into the half filled freeer bag and close it. Now throw the whole thing into the freezer and forget about it!

2. I would put black tourmaline (protection), bloodstone (absorbs negative energy), and citrine (anti-nightmare) gemstones between the mattress and box spring.

Keep us up to date!

Witch