Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Julia from Medina, OH

I am unsure if I am a witch or not, but it is oddly only related to sexual things. For example, it seems when I am in the same room as somebody and I feel an amount of passion or lust, they begin to feel it too. Also, I have witnessed my conscious thoughts start to affect a person who is dreaming, based off of their reactions to what I am thinking. Sometimes, as well, my fantasies come true if I wish for them hard enough. Can you let me know what is happening? I am not that experienced in witchcraft or anything, and I have been searching around, but I cannot seem to find any specific name for my sexual powers, or what they mean. Please get back as soon as possible. I am getting very curious of what I am and what I am capable of. Thank you so much!

-------------

Dear Julia,

I'm thinking it has less to do with witchcraft and more to do with energy. Sexual energy can be a very powerful force when we are around people we feel a pull towards.


What you are doing is projecting your energy out, and that energy is affecting those around you. This is actually something you need to stop doing since you are forcing your energy on other people. An easy way to control your energy projection is to wear black tourmaline. Black tourmaline creates a protective barrier between you and other people.

I'm not sure what you mean by "I have witnessed my conscious thoughts start to affect a person who is dreaming, based off of their reactions to what I am thinking." To me this seems a little creepy or stalker-ish.

Witch