Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Kurt from Cape Town, South Africa

Hello Team. I was wondering how a crack in a crystal would affect it's performance, for lack of a better term. I know it may sound silly, but I swear I read that it some alters its abilities, I just can't recall how. Blessed be.

-------------

Dear Kurt,

Some believe a cracked crystal, especially clear quartz, can produce more chaotic energy. Others believe a cracked crystal produces no energy at all. Me, I believe the crack doesn't mean much except that it's cracked. When a crystal has zero energy left in it, it usually breaks fully apart and will look dull and blah.

Witch