Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Rosa from Culpeper, VA

I just moved and am in a new city. I've been mostly a solitary witch for about six years, but it's rare when I practice or research. I grew up in a Christian-heavy family who shun the idea of magick. The same goes for my in-laws; no magick, fantasy, or fun. Now that you know a bit of my background, I was wondering if you could help me and my husband find a teacher so that neither of us are wandering aimlessly trying to figure out our beliefs.



-------------

Dear Rosa,

The Witchcraft 101 series just began on March 12 at 13 Magickal Moons. Both you and your husband are welcome to join us on Thursday evenings. Because Culpepper is a ways from Occoquan, you could join our class via a webcam using the free program call Ooovoo (www.oovoo.com).


Please visit the Tradition of the Witches Circle or 13 Magickal Moons websites for more information.

We also invite you to visit our Advice for Beginners page!

Witch