Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Monday, April 27, 2015

Sphinx from Cape Town, South Africa

Hello Team. I have been a practitioner of The Craft for some time now, and what a fun journey it's been.

Anywho, my question is, when I started this path there were some lovely little tricks provided by "powers that be" which I learned with time and dedication to slightly hone. Not too long ago, I started finding that my senses started becoming heightened, not all at once, thank the Gods, but one by one.

I just wanted to know if anyone had any insight on this or is it just one of those subjective experiences, and I just need to enjoy the ride?

-------------

Dear Sphinx,

It's not uncommon for a practitioner to become more aware of their growing senses the more connected they are to their spirituality and the Divine.


So in answer to your question... just enjoy the ride!

Witch