Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Jessica from Dallas, TX

I've been with my boyfriend for three years and we have two children together. He recently left me due to his family. I am desperate to get him back. He had a boil on his leg and was bleeding. He used a rag on it and left it behind. I am tempted to attempt love spell, but am worried it would have the reverse effect. Do you think it's a bad idea?

-------------

Dear Jessica,

I do think it's a bad idea. I always think it's a bad idea to do a love spell on a specific person.  When a relationship ends, it ends for a reason. Even if you don't like the reason, there is still a reason. And if someone wants to leave, then forcing them to come back doesn't take away the reason they want to leave.


Focus on you and your children. If your ex decides he wants to work it out, then you'll be a stronger better partner to him.

Much love...

Witch