Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Kayla from Fairfax Station, VA

Hi! I'm starting a Cosplay club at my school. I was wondering, what are good gems and herbs to make up a charm bag for a cosplayer? Things like confidence in yourself and your work, creativity, passion for what you do, not giving up, and communication are very important for something like this, as well as attracting lifelong friends! :)

-------------

Dear Kayla,

This is a great idea!  If I were making the charm bag, I would use a gold bag (for friendship) and put the following items in it:


Citrine for confidence
Orange peel for creativity
Rose for passion
Sunstone for determination
White willow bark for communication
Fluorite for mental clarity

All of these items are fairly cheap and really common!

Witch