Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Stark from La Habra, CA

I started a candle spell together with a personal sigil I created (not a name sigil). I feel that I may have used the wrong color candle in accordance with my sigil, or vice versa. The candle is burning on one side with a flickering flame and I feel compelled to stop the spell and start over. In your opinion, what is the best way to stop a spell in progress?


-------------

Dear Stark,

Once you've put your intent into the spell, the color of the candle doesn't matter. As a matter of fact, the color of the candle doesn't matter at all. Your intent is what fuels the spell.


But to answer your question, if you want to stop a spell in progress, gather all the components together (blow out any candles first), place your hands over the items, and focus your intent on canceling the spell. Throw away any trash and put the salvageable pieces away.

Witch