Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Monday, October 5, 2015

Alejandro from Phoenix, AZ

Hi, I have a question. I was doing a meditation a couple of days ago, and I was doing the lesser banishing pentagram ritual. Today and yesterday I have done it, and I have felt really good. My family is happy and relaxed. But before that, a few days ago I was having dreams about my daughter being influenced by the spirit of my wife's ex-husband. He led her into something in the dream she said should I be afraid of this and should I perform the lesser banishing pentagram ritual in her room or the angelic one of the Shemhamphorasch. I'm confused because I already did that, but she said she had a dream which I also had. Plus, she was born on March 3rd, which means she has a connection with Dantalion, who is a reader of minds. Could it be that she is reading my mind? Could it be that I had the thought and she read my mind while sleeping? Is it possible for us to astral project into each other's dreams and connect via the spirits? I'm a Capricorn, born December 25. Should I be afraid of this at all?

-------------

Dear Alejandro,

Performing the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram (LBRP) is a great way to keep you, your family, and more importantly, your daughter safe.  However, you might want to think about cleansing your home, especially your daughter's room, of negative energy. Your daughter could be picking up the energy of from the thoughts you are having, which is different than the possibility of her being a mind reader.


You can also place amethyst (for protection) and citrine (to prevent nightmares) somewhere in her room to keep her safe.

Good luck, darlin'.

Witch