Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Aspiring Witch from Temecula, CA

Hi there. I've been following this blog for a while now and was hoping you could answer a question about a recurring dream and what recurring dreams mean.

The dream is about my fiance being unfaithful, and it has been the same exact things happening in it every time I have it. The only thing that really changes is sometimes I become aware in my dream. It's happened at least five times now. The only other time I've had a recurring dream before was of talking to something/someone, not really sure what it was, in a library or empty space. I've had that dream so many times I can still remember almost all the details even though it's been a few months since it happened. The only different thing in that dream is the person/thing's dialogue and mine. I don't know what that means or if it even means anything at all, but I would like to know the meaning behind these dreams.

Some side details that may or may not be important: I have rune binding sigils posted around my room; healing, knowledge, courage, and strength. The knowledge sigil is posted above my head above my bed.

Much appreciated for the replies and this blog in general. I look forward to hearing your answer!

-------------

Dear Aspiring Witch,

Dreams can be a way for the subconscious mind to work out issues the conscious mind is having. Having recurring dreams of your fiance cheating on you can represent him/her cheating on you or more likely that someone close to you is betraying your trust. This person most likely is not your fiance.


For your library dream, this most likely represents gathering or gaining knowledge from a person, place, or thing.

Understanding dreams is important because dreams can help guide us onto the path we need to be on. When trying to understand your dreams, it is also important to pay attention to what is currently going on in your life and how you felt in the days leading up to the dream.

Hope your fiance is not cheating on you!

Witch