Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Cheyenne from Corpus Christi, TX

Hi, I'm new to Wicca. I've always been an empath and conduit. I really need advice. While doing a healing spell with blood magick, I opened a door to the spirit world, and I have been getting more and more visions and seeing more and more spiritual beings. My anxiety has increased dramatically. No amount of medication or meditation works anymore, and I've been unusually exhausted. Could this be from my recent increase in psychic abilities? Or am I just losing my mind? Thank you for any answer you provide. As you see, I'm quite desperate.

-------------

Dear Cheyenne,

If you opened a door to the spirit world, then you need to make sure you close it. You feel exhausted, anxious, overly stimulated, and exhausted because your energy is still being sucked into the door you opened.


Because you're new to Wicca, I'm going to say this as nicely as I can. DO NOT OPEN DOORWAYS TO ANYWHERE UNLESS YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING. IT'S DANGEROUS!

Whatever method you used to open it, do it again, only this time with the intention of closing the door.

Witch