Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Friday, October 30, 2015

Hannes from South Africa

Hi. I don't know if you can tell me about stones or crystals. I found a small rose quartz while walking in a river. It is smooth but has a little piece broken off. I know that the rose crystal is forgiveness. Does this mean anything? What do I do with it? I'll wait for your answer. Thank you.

-------------

Dear Hannes,

Rose quartz is a stone for self-love, self-healing, and self-forgiveness. So if you've been beating yourself up over something or have gotten into the habit of daily self-deprecation, then this was the Universe telling you to be more gentle with yourself.

Witch