Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Monday, October 19, 2015

Julie from Los Angeles, CA

Hi, I owe about $8,000 dollars in credit card debt. The money spells I do seem to work very successfully, but I can't seem to get my credit card debt down. Is there a certain spell for banishing credit card debt? I seem to make a good amount of money but it seems to go away as fast as I get it. Thank you. Blessed be!

-------------

Dear Julie,

Controlling your spending habits is the only thing you really need. If you want your credit card debt to reduce, stop using it. You can try an old trick like freezing your credit card in some water so you have to thaw it before you can use it, which gives you time to think over if you really need to make the purchase. If all else fails, destroy the card and don't request a new one from the company until your debt is paid down.

Witch