Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Kiya from Georgia

My mum used to practice witchcraft. I now practice it. We both believe that I am a natural witch. I can make things happen without trying. I accidentally make it rain or storm when I'm sad or angry. My mum and I are connected to where we can feel the same energy from nature even when we aren't together. Am I a natural witch?

-------------

Dear Kiya,

There really is no such thing as a "natural witch." It does sound as if you have some natural abilities, especially the connection between you and your mum.  If you feel witchcraft is something your are interested in practicing, it would be a great idea for you and mum to learn about it and do it together.


Witch