Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Siera from Mansfield, OH

I am a young, practicing witch. I've found some abnormal things about my mother, me, and her side of the family regarding spirits. I have read up on some spells to rid my home of bad spirits, but I have had no luck with them so far. Is there a better way to go about this? Better spells?

-------------

Dear Siera,

When performing a banishing spell/ritual to rid your home of an unwanted spirit, the single most important thing you need to do is make sure you are using your post powerful voice. You aren't ASKING the spirit to leave, you are DEMANDING it get out.


Please read my response to Brittney From Las Vegas for a banishing spell which has had great success.

Witch