Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Victoria from England

Hi there. I'm really insecure about my nose. I want to change its shape. It looks fine to me from the front, but it really bothers me from the sides. I'm 14 and can't even have surgery. My parents think that my nose is perfect and that I should be thankful to God. I try to like it the way it is, but sometimes I don't feel confident. Is there a spell to change it? It's okay if it takes months, but not more than that.

-------------

Dear Victoria,

I wish there was a spell to enhance or fix parts of ourselves we feel are not perfect enough for today's jacked-up society, but there isn't.


Carrying rose quartz for self-love and citrine for self-confidence can help you see yourself as the perfect young woman the Divine created you to be.

Witch