Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Emma from Bali, Indonesia

Hi, I recently visited my spiritual center and the girl there said that I have a strong ability, and that's being a witch. I was also wondering if you could give me some spells I should practice? Thank you.


-------------

Dear Emma,

I'm not sure what the girl at your spiritual center meant when she said you had a strong ability and that it was being a witch. Did she mean you were psychic? Did she mention what type of psychic?


What types of spells are you needing to practice? Healing? Prosperity? Strength? Courage?

I need more information from you, honey, in order to give you a good answer ;-)

Witch