Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Fire Sign from Chicago, IL

I'll try to make a very long story short.

I fell in love with a guy I know is a player. However, I felt entranced by him. I couldn't get him off of my mind. My every thought was consumed by him, and I couldn't function without him.

I decided to do a honey jar spell on him. I felt like something beyond me was enticing me to do the spell, almost like I was possessed. I created the jar and put maple syrup, roses, cinnamon, honey, a crystal that I had used to balance his chakras, a note that had a sentence that said HIS NAME loves MY NAME in a circle around his name written nine times with my name written covering his name, smeared with my menstrual blood, and a tissue that had our sex fluids on it. I set it in my windowsill and let it charge by the moon. Then I lit a red candle and said a rhyme about him loving me. After about two weeks or so, I saw no results. As a matter of fact, it was like he pulled away from me more. So I decided to empty the jar. But when I pulled the note out, it had turned rock hard, solid, like a brick. It took me two days to get it apart. Then I burned the paper hoping to break the energy. (Still no response from him.)

I was still feeling like I was going crazy over this guy, so I called a psychic. She told me that this guy channels demons, participates in orgies, and channeled a demon while we were having sex! She also said that this guy was going to attack me. She told me to tell him I had a dream that my mother warned me to stop dating him.

I sent him an email telling him that I had a dream. I also told him I knew about the sex magic and demons. He responded by telling me not to send him any more emails like this. That was that two days ago and I haven't heard from him since.

Was the ritual spell I cast broken and have I seen the last of him? How can I tell if he's gone or is he still going to attack me?


-------------

Dear Fire Sign,

It sounds like the spell is in fact broken, and I sincerely hope you never hear from that nutjob again. If you're really worried about him attacking you, I would suggest you make haste to do a protective ritual for you and your home. Try modifying this spell to meet your needs.

Witch