Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Monday, November 23, 2015

John from South Lyon, MI

I want a strong spell to make a woman I love fall in love with me. Does it exist? What is it and what do I need? Can you provide materials? I want her with everything in me. If you can help, please, I need her.

-------------

Dear John,

13 Magickal Moons does, in fact, sell a love spell kit which has had some extremely positive results! 

One of the more than 20 spell kits available at 13 Magickal Moons
When you perform this spell, make sure your neediness and begging are not part of the energy you send out because that will make your spell fail.

Witch