Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Kasey from Charlotte, NC

I've been cursed. As a fetus, my mother promised to sell my soul with my biological father then backed out. I was born with difficulties, but okay. I was then sexually abused from 7 years old to 13 by my stepfather. I am still suffering from mistakes I've made with peers I've encountered in my life, causing me to believe I have several curses on me. What should I do, please?


-------------

Dear Kasey,

The witches behind AAW all agree...this hurts our hearts!


Speaking from personal experience, sometimes it's easier to believe our life has been cursed than to believe that shitty people do shitty things...like sexually abusing an innocent 7-year-old.

For more information on curses and how to break them, please read my response to Mercedez from Unknown.

There is a Hindu Goddess, Kali, who would be such a powerful protectress for you. Kali has been with me my whole life and it's only because of Her that I found the strength to move past who I was and become who I was always meant to be.  Here is a ritual I've used many times:

Kali Ritual For Gathering Strength

Items needed:
  • Red Goddess candle
  • A fireproof container or cauldron (for burning incense)
  • Charcoal block
  • Jasmine dried herb
  • Matches

Light the red Kali Goddess candle.
Purify yourself.
Cast the Circle.
Call the Elements:

Hail to the Spirit of Earth:
For beauty and abundance in my home and hearth
I ask that you join me in my sacred space
Be with me now at this time and this place

Hail to the Spirit of Air:
For creativity and awareness in all that I dare
I ask that you join me in my sacred space
Be with me now at this time and this place

Hail to the Spirit of Fire:
For strength and courage for passion and desire
I ask that you join me in my sacred space
Be with me now at this time and this place

Hail to the Spirit of Water:
Bring intuition and cleansing to me your daughter
I ask that you join me in my sacred space
Be with me now at this time and this place

Invoke Kali:
Great Kali, Goddess of Strength and Power
Be with me now in my darkest hour
Your courage and hope are what I need
Bring your passions here to me

Purpose of the Ritual:

The purpose of this ritual is to gather strength from Kali in a time of need, to use her strength and passion through the difficult phases in our lives.

Body of the Ritual:
  • Light the charcoal block.
  • While the block is heating up, concentrate on the areas in your life in which you need strength.
  • Once the block has heated, take a pinch of the jasmine and throw it on top of the charcoal.
  • As you watch the flowers burn, inhale the smoke, gathering Kali's power into yourself.
  • Do this for each aspect you require strength.

For extra added power, once the ashes have cooled completely down, gather them together in a spill proof container and carry them with you wherever you go.

Thanking Kali:

Great Kali, Goddess of change and transformation
Goddess of destruction and all creation
Keep me protected in all I do
Today, tomorrow, my whole life through
Farewell and blessed be

Release the Elements:

Thank you Spirit of Water
For bringing intuition and cleansing to me your daughter
Hail and farewell

Thank you Spirit of Fire
For bringing strength and courage for passion and desire
Hail and farewell

Thank you Spirit of Air
For bringing creativity and awareness in all that I dare
Hail and farewell

Thank you Spirit of Earth
For bringing beauty and abundance in my home and hearth
Hail and farewell

Open the Circle:

The circle is open but unbroken.
May the strength and passion of Kali remain with me.
Merry meet and merry part till we merry meet again.
So mote it be.

Please keep us up-to-date on how you're doing.

Witch