Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Kelly from Philadelphia, PA

Hello, I am just starting on my path of self-discovery, and I am very confused about how to use intention, candles, crystals, etc. I have several intentions that I would like to send out and I am working on meditation. I would also like to connect with my goddess (I have a triple goddess tattoo) and I am not sure where to begin. Can you help?


-------------

Dear Kelly,

Use candles by holding them in the palms of your hands, then thinking/meditating on them with your intention. This is called charging an object with your intent. If there's a specific goddess you're connecting with, find out what her favorite colors, gemstones, herbs, and symbols are and incorporate those on your altar and in your magickal workings. Communicate with her by speaking out loud, meditating, telling her how you feel and what qualities she has that you respect or need in your own life.

Witch