Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Monday, November 16, 2015

Kimberly from Carbondale, PA

How do I know if someone has placed a spell on me?

-------------

Dear Kimberly,

You neglected to state what type of spell you believe may have been cast on you. But I guess one way to sense if a spell has been placed on you would be to see if there are any areas in your life where you have had an unexplainable turn around in thought or emotion.


Let me give you an example. Carl cast a love spell on Julie. Julie was kinda into Carl, but not enough to actually date him. Then one day she wakes up and thinks to herself...I think I'm going to date Carl now.

Make sense?

If you feel you have been cursed, please read my response to Mercedez from Unknown for signs.

Witch