Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Friday, November 13, 2015

Lucy from England

So for a while now, maybe a year, I have been really confused about myself and if I'm a witch and whether witches even exist. I'm 15 and I can extinguish a candle just by staring at it. I have been able to do this for a little while without fail. I also have senses, like I can feel certain energies, like from people and in homes. My grandmother always had these senses and said they developed at my age. Personally, I just assumed nothing of it, but I sort of fear it now because I believe her and I can relate to what she described. I'm a very open-minded person, but is there anything I can do to confirm if I am a witch or something? And do you have any advice on what to do because I'm pretty shaken, thinking about it? It all sounds so silly, but I don't know.

-------------

Dear Lucy,

A witch is a person who acknowledges, appreciates, and works with energies which reside all around and within us. 


Being a witch and being psychic are two different things. Most people are born with varying degrees of psychic abilities. Just like most people are born with the abilities to draw. Some people draw stick figures and some people draw amazing masterpieces. Your grandmother is talking about your psychic abilites,not about you being a witch.

Starting carrying a notebook with you. Whenever you have a thought or feeling about something (anything) write it down immediately. It doesn't matter how off the wall or crazy you think it might be, write it down. Once a week, sit down and go through your thoughts and ideas (aka predictions) and highlight the ones that came true. 

It might take some time to get used to doing this, but soon enough you'll see that your gifts (and yes... they are gifts) are accurate. The more accurate you are, the more confident you'll feel!

Embrace this gift!

Witch