Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Maria from Lakewood, NJ

I recently had a number of spells cast for me. Over the past week, I have been stricken with my yearly seasonal allergies, ie: sinus condition, sneezing, and coughing. It seems a little too early in the season for this to happen now. Is it possible my body is reacting to the spells, and I should see this as a good sign the spells are taking effect? Or should I just keep supporting Kleenex?

-------------

Dear Maria,

Keep supporting Kleenex, LOL. With all the climate changes we've been experiencing, seasonal allergies have been hitting earlier each season.


P.S. Stop having people cast spells for you. If you want something done, do it yourself!

Witch