Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Friday, November 27, 2015

Peter from Ireland

I've tried getting into witchcraft, but I find it very complex and I have never cast a spell before. But what I really want to ask is, how can I use magic to fight off thugs without having to be an actual witch and without having to do any of those rituals? I can't really fight, so magic might be the best thing to use when I'm attacked.


-------------

Dear Peter,

Who is attacking you that you would need to ask that question? If you're not a witch, don't use rituals a witch would use. Embrace and call upon the deity of whatever religion you practice. Half of spell and ritual work is the belief in what you're doing. If you don't believe, it's not going to work.

Witch