Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Vanessa from St. Louis, MO

I have a burning question that I feel is urgent to be answered. I've tried to find a place to get answers my whole life, and this is the closest I've come to finding a source for this kind of thing.

I'm 20 years old. I'm clairaudient and clairsentient. Up until I was 5, I could see and interact with spirit. I can no longer see them, with the exception of seeing my father's spirit the day he died, back in October.

My whole life, I've been drawn to magick. It has such a pull on me. It's like...I never TRIED to find it. It found me. And being of the Christian faith, I almost feel guilty at times for not being able to gravitate away from magick. I just can't. And won't.

But HERE'S my question. When my mother was pregnant with me, three pagans cast a spell/curse/blessing (we don't know what, exactly) on ME, in utero. My mother did not consent to this. From what she has told me, she has no recollection of what was said/performed. She only knows it happened. I do NOT know what the men intended, whether it be from the dark or the light side of magick.

I'm just wondering if there are any known spells that are cast on female babies while they are still in the mother's womb, and if so, what are the possibilities?

I'm very curious to know if my gifts come from this incident. I mean, everyone I come across calls me a very wise old soul, because I have a tendency to KNOW a lot of things, without having an explanation as to how I know. I can hear and sense spirit energy. My speaking voice and singing voice are extremely beautiful, soothing, and almost siren-like. Also, keep in mind I am Gypsy by blood. I speak the language and everything. Yes, it's actually an ethnicity.

Does any of this make sense? I just want to know what was cast on me before I was born, and if it has any connection to these traits I possess.

Any kind of help would be much, much appreciated! Blessings.

-------------

Dear Vanessa,

Individual people of any faith may be evil, but Pagans as a whole are not evil.
Pagans believe in the sanctity of life. If three pagan men surrounded your mother, they were probably blessing you with health, happiness, and love.

Witch