Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Amy from Chambersburg, PA

Hello! I don't know if you remember me, but I wrote back in April of this year about being harassed by someone who thought I was a woman named Jo from England. I took your advice (filling a freezer bag halfway with water and adding a piece of paper with their name - actually, I put their twitter handle(s) on the paper and then threw the bag in the freezer.) I just wanted to let you know that it worked! I haven't heard from the person since April of this year! Thank you so much for your advice.

-------------

Dear Amy,

I'm so happy to hear that you're being left alone!!! Great job taking control of the situation!

Witch