Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Arthur from North Carolina

Hello, I am trying to find information on the fae realm or world, whatever the correct term is. More specifically, I'd like to know the history of the place. Do they have kings or queens? Do they have a history much like you can read the history of our world from a history book? Is there any way you can refer me to a book or place I can look? Thank you for any help you can supply.


-------------

Dear Arthur,

I recommend these books by Ted Andrews and Edain McCoy for some great information on the fae:



Enchantments of the Faerie Realm
by Ted Andrews
A Witch's Guide to Faery Folk
by Edain McCoy

Witch