Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Jasmine from South Africa

Hello, if it is ok with you, I would like to ask a few questions.

My first one is in regards to Loki, the Norse god of mischief. How may I summon him to appear in my presence?

My second question is in regards to Jokul Frosti, more commonly known as Jack Frost. How may I summon him?

My third question is in regards to Bifrost. In mythology, it is said Bifrost is the rainbow bridge guarded by the Norse god Hemidall, that connects Asgard to Midgard. However, I have no idea where its location is, nor if it is even in a specific place. Is there a way to use it, or any other way for a Midgardian to go to Asgard?

Lastly, this is a question about a dream. My cousin had a dream where she and I were sitting on her mother's bed watching television side by side whilst a man with grey hands stroked our hair. Only his hands and wrists were visible, but he wore a black cloak because he had sleeves which were black.

I know it is a lot to ask and I do not want to come across as greedy or anything at all. The urgency of the question is somewhat severe because I think I am being haunted by a demon.

Thank you so much. Blessings and thanks.


-------------

Dear Jasmine,

Why would you want to invoke Loki, the god of chaos and mischief, to help protect against a demon? Nothing good will happen there. We don't summon gods. They don't just stick around waiting for us to summon them like they're our servants. 


The bridge, Bifrost, is not available to us mere humans. 

And I don't know what you're talking about with that dream. Sometimes a dream is just a dream.

Witch