Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Melanie from Alexandria, VA

Hey, so I am really worried lately about self-sabotaging during a current endeavor. I am so worried that I am going to make the wrong choice that I keep finding myself being swallowed by fear. I have done numerous rituals to help with that, but somehow still feel at moments that the fear is going to swallow me. I recently was wearing a rose quartz to help with that, but it shattered. Is there something stronger that can help with this?

-------------

Dear Melanie,

Try wearing, or keeping on your person, bloodstone (to absorb your negativity), blue lace agate (to de-stress your energy), and citrine (to give you confidence and focus).


When you find yourself becoming overwhelmed or anxious, try taking a few deep breaths (in through the nose and out through the mouth) while holding the above gemstones in your hands.

Good luck, honey!

Witch