Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Sarah from Springfield, VA

I have been struggling with my religious identity for a long time now because I hold particular beliefs of multiple religions. I associate myself closely with Buddhism and Wicca (I simply say I am Pagan).

However, I was wondering... While Buddhism teaches that one can identify as Buddhist and still practice other religions, can I still call myself a witch if I follow other religions as well? Can I call myself a witch if I hold particular beliefs of Wicca, but not all of them?

-------------

Dear Sarah,

Absolutely, yes!

Witch