Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Cory from Winthrop, MA

I'm attending college in South Carolina/USA and the college ring is only available in gold unless you have a religious exemption. After spending time meditating with different crystals and metals, I discovered that I have an aversion to gold. Being in contact with the metal makes me feel hot, antsy, and uncomfortable, so I never wear it. What do other witches know about aversions? How do I explain it to my school?

-------------

Dear Cory,

The aversion you're feeling is most likely the energy gold metal naturally has doesn't mesh well with your own personal energy. Simply tell your school that you have an allergy to gold. Hopefully they'll understand since it's actually not that uncommon.

Witch