Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Friday, January 29, 2016

Diana from Manassas, VA

Hello, Ask-A-Witch team! I notice that I have a strong attraction to certain herbs, stones, etc, but I also have some strong aversions. The attraction makes sense to me, but I have a harder time understanding why I feel negatively about certain natural substances. Why might someone have an aversion to a certain type of tree or stone? Thanks!

-------------

Dear Diana,

The "aversions" you feel are simple to explain. The energy of the substance does not resonate with your own personal energy. It's really no big deal, just don't use those items in your personal practice.

Witch