Welcome to Ask-A-Witch, a place on the web where your spiritual and magickal questions will be answered by practicing Witches. This blog is dedicated to answering your spiritual and magickal questions… not giving psychic readings/answers. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!


Monday, January 25, 2016

Kurt from South Africa

Merry Meet, team. I may know the answer to this, but I feel it never hurts to ask anyway. I leave my magickal tools hidden in a specific cupboard and came to find that said tools were removed and pack on a shelf (the point at which of course I remembered to breathe deeply for fear that I might throw the unpacker with a shoe). My understanding is that our tools build up magickal energy the more we use them. Does this, therefore, mean that I have to cleanse them again and once more accumulate that energy? Thank you always for the sage advice. Blessed be.

-------------

Dear Kurt,

It would be considered rude if another person touched your magickal items without your permission IF they knew what those tools where. Believe it or not, some people are completely clueless when it comes to things like that. Make sure you tell the person not to do it again.


Our magickal tools do accumulate energy each time we use them, but we should always cleanse any negative energy off of them a few times a year. I would cleanse and reconsecrate your items before using them again, but have no fear... they'll be just as powerful as they were the last time you used them.

Witch