Pages

Welcome to Ask-A-Witch. Please feel free to explore our previous answers and advice, but we are no longer answering new questions. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!

Friday, January 22, 2016

Vanessa from Waynesboro, PA

I have severe panic disorder with horrific panic attacks. I am scared to live and die. I am scared to be in a car with other people, and the list goes on and on. I was wondering if there is a ritual that can be performed to remove my fears. I remember when I was little, my mom took my brother to a curandero for terrible nightmares when we lived in Texas. After that visit, he longer has had any nightmares. Any help is very much appreciated. I have no social life, I am a hermit. Please help.

-------------

Dear Vanessa,

Seek professional help. You have a mental disorder, meaning your brain is sick, and it needs to be treated medically.. with modern medicine. There is no reason for you to have to suffer through a crippling panic disorder.


Spells and rituals to remove fears are only referring to small fears and would be useless to you.

Once you've found a doctor you like AND after you have stabilized on your medications, there are gemstones and herbs you could carry with you to help you feel more confident as you reintroduce yourself to the social world.

Please send us a message to let us know how you're doing.

Witch