Welcome to Ask-A-Witch, a place on the web where your spiritual and magickal questions will be answered by practicing Witches. This blog is dedicated to answering your spiritual and magickal questions… not giving psychic readings/answers. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!


Friday, February 26, 2016

Andy from South Carolina *

When is it appropriate to bind or influense a person to leave? For 10 years i have dealt with an oppressive person, this person has started fist fights and verbal arguments, among other things. This has caused me to become a very angry and aggressive person. I can not take legal action as i have no basis to do so. I don't want to hurt this person, i just want him out of my life. Is it advisable to use magic in my situation?

-------------

Dear Andy,

I'm not sure what role the person plays in your life, but yes, you can use magick to influence this person to leave your life. I would suggest you start by reading my response to Jenny from Dale City VA.

Witch