Welcome to Ask-A-Witch, a place on the web where your spiritual and magickal questions will be answered by practicing Witches. This blog is dedicated to answering your spiritual and magickal questions… not giving psychic readings/answers. We hope you enjoy the information provided and wish you all a very witchy day!


Monday, February 1, 2016

Artik the Wulf from California

My name is Artik and I need your help. I have always had a deep interest in magicka and witches and things of the sort ever since I was young, but the god I once worshipped said these things were dark and evil. Since I've matured, the line that separates the light from the dark is so obscure and I am utterly lost in the universe that continues to swirl around me. I found this website by chance; maybe it's a sign to follow the path of magick. My heart wants to, but it is uncertain, probably because of my old faith. Do you think I should take the path laid before me?

-------------

Dear Artik,

I think you should take the path that makes your heart feel alive and at peace.

Witch